Sunday 26 February 2017

Double Agent


Key of success?
Leave no witnesses of any of your failures *grins*
I had a major major MAJOR crush on this dress from the second I saw the first photo of it, and coincidentally , the same day I managed to get my hands on it, Iconic also decided to have mercy on us and re-release this previously limited edition hair !
Been waiting for this moment for years, never actually thought I'll ever get to own a copy \o/

Body:
Worn with Maitreya Lara
Tats: <Nar> Vengeance Tattoos @ <Nar Mattaru> - I admit, this is my current favorite, so wearing it still !
Hair: ICONIC: REBEL @ Iconic - So damn happy she decided to re-release this hair \o/ Mind you,it is flexi hair, no mesh,but I don't care, love it sooooo much !
Skin: [ae] mayumi drow - caramel @ AlterEgo - Mind you, the store sadly closed, you can still find *some* of their stuff on MP... don't think this skin is one of them though,sorry !
Eyes: -SU!- Bleak Eyes MINT @ Suicidal Unborn

Outfit:
Dress : [Cynful] Take Note Set - Black @ Kinky Monthly -Event opens 1st of March ! Dress comes with it's own tie too, but I opted for a different one.
Shoes: Phedora. Morticia Heels @ Phedora - it is no secret, I am a HUGE Phedora fan <3
Gloves: .ARISE. Long Gloves / Black @ .ARISE.

Accessories:
Garter: Phedora. Morticia Harness @ Phedora - did I ever mention, I am a huge Phedora fan? :p
Tie: ..::PD::.. Baby Tie Monochrome @ ..:: Paperdoll's ::.. - picked this up from one of their gacha's at some event eons ago, not sure if they have it in their store
Shirt collar necklace: -SU!- Minerva Chain Collar @ Suicidal Unborn
Rings&Nails: [CX] Hayop (Black) ring and bracelet @ [CerberusXing]

No comments:

Post a Comment