Sunday 23 April 2017

Demon within


"Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii..."
Mhmmm nice try, the demon laughed... I am home now....just accept it. Your little chanting is useless she scoffed, and I could feel her grip getting tighter than ever. For now... I am Her and She is I...


So, for those of you that don't know, Fantasy Faire has these awesome challenges each years, not just for official bloggers, but, everyone and anyone that feels like doing a photo, photos that can be submitted to their Flickr pool !
As you might suspect by now, I've decided to do one of these challenges myself !
*My new shiny*, well, let me tell you, I found not one, but three amazing creators fitting my style perfectly, after all the *colored* stuff I wore past couple weeks, returning to my two true loves, black and red, was much needed !

Body:
Worn with Maitreya body/Catwa Catya head/Catwa fangs
Skin: [NM] - Fantasia - Eclipse - Female @ Fantasy Faire/Egregore - My first shiny !!!! Never tried skins from Nephilim before, but sure will from now on ! In my personal experience, most dark skins lack the necessary detail, always had a hard time finding one I like .... but now I have and loving it ! And to make it even more perfect, you'll find appliers for body and head as well right in the box along with the system skin, both with or without eyebrows, and even cleavage option for the female body !
And...AND ! Guys.... there is a male version of this skin too !
Tats: <Nar> Vengeance Tattoos @ Nar Mattaru - Yes, not the first time these end up on one of my blogs but... can't help it, they're one of my favorite tats! The detail is just amazing, has the ideal amount of coverage, plus has 3 intensities included in the pack, making it work perfectly even on dark skins ❤
Eyes/Lips makeup: Izzie's - Bloody Tears & Lips @ Izzie's - lips and eyes blood drips can be worn separate too, and they come in 3 intensities.
Eyes: [POUT!] Horror Eye collection- CATWA Eye Applier @ Pout - includes a total of 5 eyes, applicable individually on left and right eye.
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * AQUARIA * flames @ Emo-tions - One of my go-to stores when I want hair outside of the "normal", you can find a wide range of wonderful editorial and fantasy hairs, and pretty much every style you can think of.

Outfit:
Dress: [Aleutia] Raini @ Fantasy Faire/The Hill - My second shiny !!! Still unclear how I've missed Aleutia before, not only they have some gorgeous stuff, but many, like this dress I am wearing, comes with a generous texture menu, including a total of 30 colors! *gasps* Absolutely will need to keep my eye on Aleutia from now on ! For a full front view, will include the original promo pic at the end !

Accessories:
Web Necklace: A&A Web Neck collar @ Fantasy Faire/Ravens Perch
Web Collar: A&A Web Cowl @ Fantasy Faire/Ravens Perch
My third double shiny !!! I mean, come on, even the store name fits me, Attitude is an Artform *grins*. Sold separately, both of them have 3 metal colors included, and unrigged,so you can easily adjust to pretty much any mesh or default SL body.
Head dress: -DRD- Dead religion headdress @ DRD - had this for a while now, another awesome DRD piece. Keep in mind, original size is much larger, but, it is mod, easy to fit to your liking !
Nose chain: :Z.S: Chained V4 @ Zombie Suicide - Includes a total of 3 metal and 8 gem colors.
Pasties: [V-Tech]Spiked Pasties @ V-Tech - 10 pasties and 3 spike colors, fitted for  Maitreya and Boi Chest

[Aleutia] Raini Promo for a better view ❤



Male and female promo for the [NM] - Fantasia - Eclipse








No comments:

Post a Comment