Thursday 5 October 2017

Project 13


With Halloween fastly approaching, lots of new and exciting things are happening all around Second Life, and I am back to tell you all about my shopping adventures !

Body:
Worn with Maitreya body/Catwa Catya head

Skin:
7 Deadly s[K]ins - ROOD omega FACE&BODY MUD @ 7 Deadly s{K}ins
A fabulous store hunt is happening at 7 Deadly s{K}ins up until the 1st of October that you just HAVE to check out ! And guys, good news, there are not only female prizes, but male as well \o/  (The hunt is for group only, join price is at 225 L$ )
Or, if you don't like hunting for prizes, you can also buy these amazing drow skins released just for this occasion, I am sure I'll end up showing you more of them myself very very soon !

Hair:
Tableau Vivant \\ Seelie and Unseelie hair - Nat II RARE @ Tableau Vivant - picked this up at a previous Epiphany round if I am not mistaken, hopefully the gacha is still available in the store.

Blood:
Izzie's - Slit Throat @ Salem

Lips blood:
Izzie's - Bloody Lips @ Salem
Picked up both the bloody lips and throat at the Salem event, yet another great find to add to my spooky collection !

Eyes:
W:6  my white eyes @ The Darkness Chamber Fair
I know, I know, you'll have to wait for these eerily awesome eyes a few more days, the fair opens on the 11th but damn, they're worth the wait ! Besides the mesh eyes, they do come with Catwa applier too, which made me even happier ! Includes a total of four white eyes, which you'll be able to check out for yourself at the end of this post !

Eyes makeup:
Nightmare :: The Corruption @ Nightmare - Note I am only wearing the eye part of this, but, it is a full set, with options for lips and body tat as well. Very pleased they made it in a way that all bits can also be worn separate !

Outfit:
Well...as close as it gets to an outfit ! *grins*

[V-Tech]Forbidden Experiment Set [Black] @ The Nightmare Event
[V-Tech]Forbidden Experiment Barbed Wire [Black] @ The Nightmare Event

Another exiting adventure is doing the hunt at the Nightmare event, and once collected all the teeth hidden around this brilliantly done experience hunt, you can collect prizes from almost all the stores at the shopping area, and let me tell you this, usually, I don't do hunts, or even when seldomly do, always end up tossing most of the rewards.... but this wasn't the case here, discovered some great quality stuff !

Pose: Bauhaus Movement -  Music To Piss You OFF! 11 @ Bauhaus Movement
I swear, whenever I am in a bind and can't decide what pose would work best for a certain look, a trip to this store solves all my problems !


You can check out all the prizes from 7 Deadly s[K]ins right below ! Find them or buy them, either way, you NEED these in your SLife !


Soon @ The Darkness Chamber Fair - Full options palette of the W:6  my white eyes !


1 comment: