Sunday 19 March 2017

Ready or not....


Ready or not....here I come !!! Where are you going to hide?! Or...will you even try...?

Since I am loving my new Dark Passions nails, and whips in general... this photo was meant to be ! *grins*

Body:
Worn with Maitreya body & Slink Bento hands
Skin: alterego I dionne - lumiere - Store closed, not available anymore,sorry :(
Hair:[RA] Marzia Hair - Ombres & Roots @ [Rᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ]
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Beyond Basic Superset  @ Mesh Body Addicts - available at the March round from Dark Passions, a full set of must have colors both in solid and ombre versions , they work great not just with regular shaped nails but also stiletto ,and I am hooked ! You can see full color palette included too,just scroll down a bit !
Tats: <Nar> Vengeance Tattoos @ <Nar Mattaru> - I know, I know, blogged this before but really.... just love this set so shhhhh :p

Outfit:
Top: Fawny - Submissiveness.Top (2) - Maitreya - RARE @ Fawny - This is one of the rares from 2016 September Arcade round , their main store reopens in April only, will most likely be available again there

Pose&Prop
FOXCITY. Dominance (Bento with prop) @ FoxCity


As promised, here is the full palette of these awesome nail appliers ❤ Now see why you need this?!






No comments:

Post a Comment