Monday 14 March 2016

Feel of spring


Allright ! I am starting to get the hang of this whole blogging thing :p
Of course my sissy Shari has been of tremendous help telling me where and how to change stuff around, thank you ❤ ❤ ❤


Worn with Maitreya mesh body
Skin :[P]:- Astrali Skin// Vulpe @ Plastik (Yes, this is totally my favorite skin store)
Hair Editorial \ Upsidedown - Ombre @ Tableau Vivant (it's in one of the gachas upstair,great hair for pics)
Tats T.E.S-24-27 G @ Dream Ink Design (My absolute favorite tattoo,has been even since way before mesh bodies-they do have appliers included with all their stuff now too !)

Outfit
leather_bikini_with_belts_Black_Hourglass_Maitreya @ United Colors (Now this,this is a versatile set of bikini, can be worn on it's own,but also has leather straps included-you know,for when you feel a bit more kinky :p )

Landscaping
[AD] [Azzura] Spring Pond - just released @ .::[Angelic Designs]::.




No comments:

Post a Comment