Wednesday 21 June 2017

School's Out



School might be out, but, Midsummer Enchantment is IN !!!
This lavish event, catering to all needing a touch of dark magic in their life, brings not only some amazing exclusives at a minimum of 25% off, but also a 5L$ hunt !
Running from June the 21st up to July 9th, you have plenty time to hop over, and pick up some great stuff !


Body:
Worn with Maitreya body/Catwa Catya head
Skin: LAQ ~ Elena [Pale] Glow skin @ LAQ - after almost 8 years, still top of my favorite white skins ❤

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Asuka -  reds @ Truth - Absolutely adore this hair, the hat is included with it,but worry not, if you prefer without, that version is also included.

Nails: ::SG:: Crow MeshNails @ Midsummer Enchantment - I don't know about you, but, I needed these nails in my life ! They have a total of 8 colors included, with or without the symbols each, fitted for Maitreya,Slink,Vista and Tuty bento hands alike. For a closer view, added another photo, just scroll down for it !

Makeup:
It is no secret I adore ~Shiny Stuffs~ , all the makeup I am wearing is from their sets, sooooo much on each applier to mix and match ❤
~Shiny Stuffs~ CATWA Lip Service Appliers
~Shiny Stuffs~CATWA Smokem if ya gottem Applier
~Shiny Stuffs~ CATWA End Of The Line Applier

Eyes: .:Soul:. Deep SpaceCat Eyes - Spring @ Soul - Yep, I am a forever fan, and these gorgeous eyes from their latest line is yet another reason to love their stuff !


Outfit:
Dress: {Get Frocked} ADINA DRESS - RED @ Midsummer Enchantment - The perfect girly yet dark combo, and it has POPPIES on it !!! Ok, I might love poppies a bit too much, but, really, what is there not to love about them ?!

Socks: fri. - Lazy.Socks (Coal) @ fri.day


Accessories:
Rings: CODEX_BENTO FLORA RINGS @ Codex - picked these up at the previous Shiny Shabby round, by now think they were moved in their store.

Tie: ..::PD::.. Baby Tie RARE @ ..:: Paperdoll's ::..

Glasses: Izzie's - Good Old Glasses @ Izzie's - I went, I saw and I had to take these home !!! They have all sorts of texture change features,both for frame and lenses, you can expect to see me wearing them again in the future *grins*



Closer look at the awesome nails


No comments:

Post a Comment