Wednesday 1 September 2021

Find me not

 


This look wasn't even meant as a blog, it just came together and I love it so thought, why not, especially because a couple of things, I need to rave about how NICE the designers that made them really are. After all, the whole reason I started blogging is to show off things I really like, not because "I have to" but because "I want to"

Let me begin with this badass backdrop, the first backdrop ever from Beauty of Darkness, and I am really hoping it is not the last !
.:BoD:. Biohazard Sewer access backdrop @ The Darkness Chamber Fair - opens on the 4th of September, so you need to wait just a lil bit longer to snatch this up !
(The cables are a bit of extra I added for this particular pose, everything else is part of the backdrop)

Now for the other stuffs !
As always, worn with Maitreya body / Catwa Lilly head

Top:
Euthanasia - Gloom Top & Necklace Black @ Euthanasia - Okay so, I've discovered this top with the layered chain necklace on one of the weekend sales this past Saturday, and I was like ๐Ÿ˜ yessss must have this !
Turned out there was a hint of a rigging issue with the Maitreya size (It is also rigged for Legacy btw) so I contacted the designer and she is SO DAMN NICE !!! Within the shortest time fixed it, and issued an update, they really should give lessons to so many others on how to treat a customer ๐Ÿ’– This was my very first purchase from this store, will absolutely go back for more in the future !

Boots:
cakebatter / lana boots / noir @ Cakebatter - Another store I've discovered on a weekend sale list, and, being a bootaholic that I am, had to grab these ! On the original sale pack, the rivets are gold, as I discovered, and, well, I don't really do gold, but was willing to make an exception just for these boots, because they are amazeballs ! However, being the brat I am, decided to poke at the designer, and ask  (nicely, always nicely people, if you are entitled and/or bitchy, pretty much all designers will shun you, and for good reason) if they would maybe consider making a version with silver instead of the gold and SHE DID ! I am so very appreciative of designers willing to make an extra bit of effort to please their customers, SL could surely use more people like this ๐Ÿ’– Will be keeping an eye for this store in the future for sure !

Okayyy that ends my raving for the day, below will list some of the other stuffs I am wearing too !

Hair:
DOUX - Joya hairstyle @ Doux

Choker:
Spookshow - Numb Collar @ Spookshow

Kneepads:
SEKA's Pastel Gladiator Leg @ Seka

Fishnets:
uh-oh: Giselle Cross Fishnets - Black @ Uh-Oh


.:BoD:. Biohazard Sewer access backdrop Promo






No comments:

Post a Comment